Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You're it!


I've been tagged by the lovely Nicole Marie... 7 random things about me:

1. I'm obsessed with Sofia Coppola: I own every magazine she's ever been featured in, I love everything she wears, I've been to most of her favorite places in NYC and Paris, and re-created the Lost in Translation movie in Tokyo. That much.

2. I used to be Andy from the Devil Wears Prada. That's why I'm in Korea now. But I miss it.

3. French is my mother tongue. I still have a slight accent.

4. I'm left-handed.

5. I eat honey straight from the jar.

6. My favorite band is Sonic Youth.

7. I met Aaron through our mutual love for Oasis, and music.

{I'm tagging Seasonal Lust}

3 comments:

♥ fashion chalet said...

Thank you, Navy is my favorite come Winter! :) Oh and I had a little rambling fest on my blog, Caffeine tends to do this to ya! ;) but I liked how it came out; after all. So glad you enjoyed reading it.

I always welcome long conversations with other Gilmore girls fans, so wonderful to meet another. :)

xx

seasonal lust said...

oh i didnt see this! Thank you for tagging me!i must make a post now. i've been slacking lately.

and your # 2! sounds like a very good entry should u even decide to share the details of it.

p.s. i know how u feel about sofia coppola. she's indescribable and a genius to all girls. I cherish marie antoinette and sort of have the same obsession with her.

Nicole Marie said...

umm we need details about your past job. i live vicariosuly through people like you. Having an awesome job then dropping everything to live in a foreign country.

if i cant find a job in may when i graduate im packing up and going to europe. that's it i just decided