Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Yesterday was a lot of fun with the kids,they looked so cute. I mean, Korean kids are already so adorable. They shyly brought only one item to wear, but they brought TONS of candy and all shared it, they're the most generous kids. And the moms! The moms brought goodie bags and pencils and presents... gotta love the moms. They always bring me Starbucks and Krispy Kreme and.... Dior,Chanel and Estee Lauder.

My (amazing) co-teacher and moi, wearing my sleeping mask
Photobucket

My two smartest students and me
Photobucket

Possibly the cutest Halloween purse ever
Photobucket

My whole class making the "angry" face
Photobucket

Kids sharing their candy
Photobucket

Gloria, my favorite student, so smart and adorable. She gives me Korean lessons.
Photobucket

I'll miss them next year!

3 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

how adorable are your students!! I bet they think you're the best teacher ever.
And excuse me Dior, Chanel??!!

Vivian said...

aw, thanks!

yes, the moms always give me nice, expensive presents: Dior lipsticks, Chanel powders and mascaras.... they have great taste (and probably lots of money too). haha.

Nicole Marie said...

Lucky!!

and yes I know exactly where Marc Jacobs store on Fillmore is!! I live about 10 blocks down in Russian Hill on Hyde. I bet your sister knows. When you get back and visit your sister we'll have to meet up for coffee or something!!