Saturday, August 9, 2008

tokyo art

a few nights ago we got to hang out once again with that cool guy Yoshi and his friends. he took us out to an art gallery opening party (again!) and we got to meet very interesting people and mingle a bit (and drink free champagne). the past two days have been dedicated to the summer sonic festival, featuring bands such as MGMT, Death Cab For Cutie, The Verve, and much, much more. Its mostly held indoors, which is nice but very different from any other summer festival. More on it later. I ditched summer sonic today, scalped my press bracelet and decided to go spend a little bit more time in tokyo, im so in love with this city.

im happy but exhausted. the heat, the walking, the lack of sleep, checking in and out of hotels every night.... i think i lost like 10 pounds.

1 comment:

Adrian Monk said...

Hi, nice to meet you.
I searched many blogs and found here. And, this is not a good thing, my English is not that strong because I'm Korean. Anyway, Did you go to Tokyo? Wow, I didn't go to there.

Hmm. If you allow me to make a comment in your blog, I'll come here.

Thanks.