Saturday, August 16, 2008

In Between

I spent the last 4 days recovering from Japan... I slept so much, lounged around, hung out with some friends, and slept some more. It's been really hot and humid in Seoul as well, but thankfully it cooled down last night, that's a nice break. I'm a bit sick of summer, I just can't wait for fall. I can't wait to wear a sweater. And jeans! So tomorrow morning we're leaving for Thailand, it all seems like a whirlwind. I don't even realize it. I mechanically packed my stuff once again, I don't really know what I'm getting into! I'm just yearning for the beach and the ocean. We did not plan anything, we don't even know where we'll stay. Very different from the Japan trip. I'm getting excited though, I've never been to a real tropical destination (does California count?). I can't believe how careless I sound about the Thailand trip, I'm still too exhausted from Japan, but once I get there I think it will be amazing.

No comments: